- 200 specially-invited C-Level participants
- Unique interactive ('Mindshare™') format
- 100 pages of post-event outputs & analysis
- New analysis, use cases and case studies
- Retail, Brands, Media, Banks, Telcos, Internet
The 9th Annual ‘OnFuture EMEA’ Executive Brainstorm & Innovation Forum (formerly ‘New Digital Economics EMEA’) is designed to equip up to 200 specially-invited business leaders with new, breakthrough ideas, methods and tools on how to grow significant new revenues in the next 12-18 months leveraging Mobile, Cloud and Big Data. For the full agenda click here, to apply to participate click here.
Some images from our previous Executive Brainstorms:
"Impressive facilitation"... "Refreshingly different format"... "Incredibly useful and insightful"... "Very productive"... "The interactive tools are easy to use"... "High quality discussions"
The opportunities for businesses to innovate and transform using mobile are significant. The unprecedented intersection of mobile and wearable devices, networks, cloud computing, big data, advertising, customer relationship and loyalty, social media, commerce, analytics, storage, security and related innovations are all converging to enable new customer experiences, organisational structures and innovative business models. Cutting through the noise and the hype to find the most effective and efficient approaches to levering these capabilities for your business is the key to success in mobile led ‘digital economy.’
Who should Attend & Why:
C-suite executives and senior people in strategy, marketing, operations and technology from the retail, banking, telco, transport & automotive, financial services, CPG, advertising, media and technology sectors.
All participants will have the opportunity to:
- DISCOVER new ways to rejuvenate your business models for the digital economy
- IDENTIFY the best mobile, cloud and big data technologies and solution partners
- CREATE better and more profitable customer experiences
- CONNECT with peers and partners across their mobile ecosystem
‘OnFuture Emea 2014’ features:
- An innovative format that encourages participation from every attendee;
- New market analysis: latest best practices and use cases from across the globe
- A Combination of presentations, interactive workshops, networking, exhibits and live demonstrations,
- Key Sector Deep-Dives: CPG/retail; financial services; transport & automotive; data brokers; entertainment; telco; facilitated by subject matter experts
- Live demos: of cutting-edge mobile, cloud and big data solutions that enable more profitable relationships with consumers
- Mobile workshops: on Advertising; Commerce; Analytics, and Customer Loyalty
- Networking: with 250 specially-invited senior execs from across the retail, marketing, payments, telco, media, software and technology sectors.
- Comprehensive post event analysis capturing every discussion held during the event.
CEO, Technology Company
VP Strategy, US telco
SVP Corporate Development, Hollywood Studio
What's different about STL Events...
Event Analysis: all participants receive exclusive and detailed analysis and feedback from the brainstorm
New Research: new STL Partners analysis will be released at the event
Networking: Advanced programme of social and business networking
Innovators' Showcase: Showcase of cutting edge innovation from leading start-ups
Formerly known as